Photoshop Signature Tutorial.
There are a number of ways to add a signature to photos in Photoshop but this is my way of doing it in this Photoshop signature tutorial. I’ve listed it all step by step below. Also, there is also a video of my Photoshop signature tutorial below the steps.
- Scan in your signature and import it into photoshop.
- Add any text you want with your signature with the text tool.
- Save the file as a jpeg.
- Open the jpeg you just created.
- Go to Image > Adjustments > click on Invert.
- Save the inverted image with a unique name
- Now you have a black and a white signature for different photos.
- Open both Jpegs in Photoshop
- Open the photo you want to put your signature on
- In the signature file, right-click on the layer in the right-hand corner and duplicate layer
- Go to Edit, click on copy
- Go to the photo, click on Edit > Paste
- Click on move tool and drag your signature to the right position
- set the blending, where it says normal above the layer, click there
- Choose either Multiply or Screen depending on a black or white signature file
- Use Edit > Transform > scale to resize the signature if required
- Save your picture in your desired format
All done! Those are the steps of the Photoshop Signature Tutorial. Below is the video.
For all my tips and tricks see my Photography Tutorials page.
To see all my gear, check out What’s In My Camera Bag.
Below is a list of my most popular tutorials on photography.
They form the Basis of My Top 10 photography Tips
Click here for my Photography page with all the links on.
Photoshop Signature Tutorial
Disclaimer: In short, some of the links on this site are affiliate links. These means that if you click on the link and buy the item, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. The money helps go towards the upkeep of the site – so it’s a win-win for both of us! Any videos used on this site if not my own, are, of course, used within Youtube’s sharing guidelines.